Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reagan's Birthday was a BLAST!

What a cool birthday theme?!!  When Reagan's mom asked me to do cookies for her 7th birthday, I was absolutely thrilled about trying something new.  She sent me a picture of what the cake was going to look like and I tried to make them look as similar as possible.  Below, I've included a picture of the birthday girl blowing out her candles (note - this awesome cake was not one of my creations), and I've included a picture of the cookies.  Great theme for a girl or boy!  

As a side note, with this order, I ordered a new cookie cutter.  When it arrived, I was a little bummed about how small it was!  I typically try to make sure all of my cookies are around the same size - so that just wasn't going to do!  So, what do you do in a pinch, you make your own template.  I actually ended up cutting each cookie out by hand.  I know, I know....sounds a bit excessive but I'm a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff - and if I want them a certain way, I will do whatever I need to!   

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY REAGAN!!




No comments:

Post a Comment