Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Jacob!

I saw a request on one of my favorite mommy sites, Union County Mommies, for a last minute cake order.  As I can imagine, birthdays right after the holidays come up quick.  But this mommy also had some SUPER sick kids in the past week or two and she just had to put birthday stuff on the back burner.  Well her son requested a blue Lego birthday cake....for the next day.  I'm not sure of many places that could pull that off very quickly.  When I saw it though, I thought - 1. It's a mommy who needs help and I can totally understand why she needed it so last minute and 2. Why not give it a shot - I'm always trying to test my skills - and really, I haven't done many cakes out of my home.  
Here's how it came out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment