Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sweet Savannah's Birthday

I've done a couple of orders already for Corey but these were by far the cutest!  She sent me a link to the blog http://www.hwtm.com/index.cfm?page=albums/view_album&albumid=206&photoid=4996 so that I could recreate some cookies from it.  I thought this theme was just precious!!!  PERFECT for a winter birthday!  So I did penguin cookies as favors and I also made some peppermint cookies that Corey could put out at the party for her guests to enjoy.  And to top it off, the peppermint cookies had a little peppermint flavoring in the icing. YUM!!  :)  Here's how they came out -



And look at these super cute tags that Corey picked out to have added to the bagged cookies.  They were super cute - and a great way to say "Thanks" to your guests for coming to the party.  I'm sure the rest of the party decor was just as precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment