Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Kendall and Jacob!!

Ok, so technically, they don't turn 5 until Friday but I'm so happy that I got to see these 2 super special kids on the day of their big parties!!  
Just a little info about this special family - Kendall and Jacob's mommy has been such a big part in keeping me sane through my children's childhood thus far.  She called me each and every week before my boys were born and the same after they were born - just to make sure I was ok and to tell me how great of a mommy I was.  I just can't thank her enough for how wonderful she has been to me!  
For Kendall and Jacob's birthday this year, she had a big challenge!  5 year old boys and girls just want totally different stuff!  So Jacob had a super fun magician birthday party and Kendall got to have a very "princessy" mani & pedi spa party.  My job was to create their birthday goodies.  We did cupcakes for Jacob and a cake for Kendall.  
I'm so glad they had such a special day!!  Happy 5th Birthday!!




And just in case you missed their birthday cake from last year, I'll post that too!  Last year, for their birthday, they got to take a trip to ride the Polar Express train.  


No comments:

Post a Comment