Sunday, December 11, 2011

Don't Forget...

....the wonderful people around town that keep us safe and take care of us!  Not only the police officers, but the postal workers, the workers at the places around town that you frequent, and everyone in between.  
This year, instead of doing an advent calendar where you get to pick a piece of candy, or hand a small ornament on a tree, I chose to do an activity each day (I wish I could say I came up with this...but I stole this idea from a neighbor).  We've bought presents for a toy drive, driven around to look at Christmas lights, and made homemade hot chocolate - just to name a few.  This morning our card said to make a special treat for a local police dept to say "Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do."  Well lucky for us, daddy is a police officer and can help us deliver these in the morning!  Also, I know that at his office, they will know they came from us and will know it's ok to eat them :)  

Thank you police officers for all you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment