Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fireworks, Sleepovers, and Monster Trucks - Oh my!

And the MVP (or customer) award goes to Nancy!  One thing I love about Nancy is that she gives me a challenge and lets me run with it.  She gives me an idea and every time I say "well, I've never done that before but I am happy to give it a shot."  And sure enough, I do it and she keeps coming back :)  The teacher cookies in the last post were actually for her too!  
For her daughter's birthday, they had a sleepover - so of course I made sleepover cookies!  I mixed up the designs on the sleeping bags and made each girl one with blonde hair and one with brown hair.  And each sleeping bag had the girls' names on them.  I'm sure those girls had a blast at that party (and I'm sure Nancy didn't get a bit of sleep) :)  Oh, and don't let me forget, her birthday is around July 4th, so I made a few firework cookies for the rest of the family to eat too!  



And the latest challenge was a monster truck birthday party.  Who knew that they made monster truck cookie cutters??????  Well, they do!  In our house, we haven't gotten into the monster trucks yet (but I'm sure it's coming).  So when I heard that her son's favorite was Grave Digger, I said WHO?????  Thanks to google, I ended up with more pictures of Grave Digger than I could ever want.  And here is the finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment