Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summer is over...Back to School!

 As I'm trying to go back and post pictures of past cookies that I have done, I found that these would be perfect today.  As all of the kids go back to school, you can't forget the teachers!  As a former teacher myself, I would have loved to have a personalized present like this.  This was actually made for an end of the year present idea for a teacher but this would be great for any time of year - beginning of the school year, teacher appreciation, end of the year, or heck, anytime in between!

This was made for the teacher with a personalized drinking glass with her name on it and cookie pops coming out of it.  And below is a more up close picture of the cookie pops themselves.


The next pictures were cookies that were made for the assistant teacher.  I used the same design as the teacher present but didn't make these cookie pops.  I packaged them in a box with a "Thank You Teacher" tag and matching ribbon.  There were 8 cookies in the box (even though only 4 are shown).


No comments:

Post a Comment