Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Whit & Parker!

If anyone knows my kids, you know they are obsessed with trains!  From the time they were probably a year-18months, they were in LOVE with trains, especially the Thomas collection.  We have more trains in our house than I can count - but trust me, if one Thomas is missing, they will know (even though we have 4 of them)!  So naturally, for their 2nd birthday, we did a Thomas the tank theme.  And when I do a party, I jump in with both feet.  There was Thomas stuff everywhere - their outfits, cake, cookies, favor bags, decorations, everything!  Here are their cookies and the cake....the important stuff :)  And now, at 3, they are still in love with trains.  We have spent a small fortune in trains but at least their love for them has lasted this long!  






No comments:

Post a Comment