Thursday, July 14, 2011

And So It Begins...

Well I took a BIG break from any sort of icing, cakes, etc starting at the end of my pregnancy with the boys.  I mean heck, I could barely stand up without getting tired.  And life got kind of crazy after they were born, imagine that huh?!  I was sooo excited for their first birthday that I planned WAY in advance!  I settled on the monkey theme - I mean I do have 2 little monkeys so the theme just fit.  I figured, hey, why not do some cookies to give out as favors at the party for all of the guests.  It would give me a fun "project" to work on for their party without having to put too much effort into it.  And that is how I got back into decorating.  I did do their cake also but I left the baking and making icing up to Edible Art.  I was so lucky to have that place to come back to!  Here is a picture of their cookies!  Wow...and to think....they are ALREADY 3!!!!  Phew, time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment