Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Wilson!

Wow!  I really can't believe that it's been a year already!!  When I heard Libby's theme idea, a teddy bear picnic, I thought it sounded SO cute!  Perfect idea for a summertime birthday party.  Her invitations were precious with a sweet picture of little Wilson with a BIG teddy bear (larger than him!), and his special birthday shirt.  It was absolutely cuter than I can even try to describe.  I was so excited to do little teddy bear cookies for his party.  Then Libby asked if I would be willing to do a cake.  I have done a total of 2 cakes out of my home so I was a little apprehensive.  But I LOVE decorating and thought, hey, why not give it a shot!  And Libby trusts me and knows that I will make it as cute as possible.  :)  So here they are!



1 comment:

  1. Lindsay I could not have been more thrilled. The cake MADE the party. It was absolutely fantastic! You did an incredible job - I knew just what I was doing when I said "I trust you - just do whatever and make it cute!" I can't wait to have you do another cake for me!

    ReplyDelete