Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

What a wonderful holiday!  Only day where you can eat all of the chips and salsa you want - and drink as many margaritas as you can handle!  I say this as I sit at my mom's house for the weekend FINALLY taking a moment to relax a little.  I'm not sure there is a margarita in my future today, but for one lucky person, she gets a Cinco De Mayo themed surprise party today!  How cool!  

Here are the cookies I created for the dessert for the party -
(and please note the coarse sugar used as "salt" around the rim of the glasses - cute touch huh?!)


And speaking of birthdays, what a neat gift idea!  It is the gift that keeps on giving - you can order a box including 6 cookies AND a gift certificate so the recipient can order cookies again later!  
And the best part - a $25 gift card/box of 6 cookies - only costs you $25 (so in all reality, you can buy a gift card for a friend - and keep the box of 6 cookies for yourself as a free gift if you want!).  


HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO EVERYONE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment