Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cartoon Central

As I sit here looking through my picture files of cookies that I've done in the past, I realize just how many cartoon characters I've created in the cookie form!  And this proves, that if you have an idea for a cookie in mind, I can typically figure something out.


These were done for a friend's twins' birthday.  Pikachu and cupcakes to go with them that are pokeballs.  Yep, I'd never heard of them before I did them either.  But what a cute combo huh?  Happy birthday again Jenna & Nathan!

 The world of transformers - who knew they were so popular?  We still haven't gotten to them with my boys yet, but I'm sure my time will come before too long!



Spongebob anyone?  I was excited with how these turned out!  Spongebob cupcakes to eat at the party - and cookies to send home as favors!  



Man, the amount of time I spent playing Super Mario Brothers as a kid.....
I was so happy with how these turned out!  


Disney anyone?  These were done for a super special set of boy/girl/girl triplets.  They were just arriving home from their birthday trip to Disney world.  Each child chose their own special birthday treat.  One chose Minnie cookies, one chose chocolate Mickey cupcakes, and the other chose Minnie rice krispy treat cupcakes!  What cool ideas these kiddos had!  Happy Birthday Alexander, Samantha, and Isabella! 



And last, but certainly not least, Rapunzel birthday treats.  These were actually an idea that I found online and just loved!  These cupcakes are topped with an ice cream cone and decorated like the tower with Rapunzel's hair coming out of the window.  Yes, a TON of icing, but super fun!  Happy Birthday Lydia!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment