Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Landon!!

Now Landon LOVES the movie Cars!  So much, that I just realized that I've done Cars cookies for him for the past 2 years.  Last year was Lightning McQueen, this year, Mater and Finn.  There were some other contenders for this years' cookies, but these were the ones that made the cut.  
One other thing that came up was that I happened to be booked already for the date that Landon's mommy needed cookies - so she took these home a week early, froze them, and took them out to thaw the night before she delivered them to Landon's preschool class.  This is another option when ordering cookies!  I've had a bunch of people order cookies to be frozen - so that the can be eaten later.  And I've gotten feedback from many people saying that they think they taste JUST as good!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!!



And here are last years' Lightning cookies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment