Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Preston!

Even though Preston's birthday was a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't pass up the chance to blog about his fabulous birthday.  His birthday party was at Noah's Art at the Blakeney shopping center.  I've actually never had a chance to go there - so I was excited for my boys to get to go and do something a little new - while celebrating Preston's birthday.  I would definitely recommend them for parties!  They did a story time, painted pictures on the kids' hands, and did a few different crafts all relating to the theme of the party - Percy the train of course.  Since Noah's Art is a kids art studio of sorts, we did a paint palette theme when it came to cupcakes and cookies.  I apologize for the random cupcake picture - my brain wasn't working that day and I forgot to take a picture of the cupcakes until right when the kids were about to start eating.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment