Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's all about the Numbers!

Last year, Jaime contacted me as she was on the hunt for #3 shaped cookies.  She said that she had searched all over and couldn't find any or anyone that was willing to make them.  Not sure why!  I told her that I'd love to help - and since then, I've done numbers, numbers, and more numbers!  It seems to be a reoccurring theme idea lately.  Here are just a few of the ideas of some of the numbers that I have created lately:

For the sweet girls, Kennedy & Payton on their 2nd Birthday


For Elizabeth & Ben on their 4th Birthday


For Katie & Kendall on their 2nd Birthday


For Claire's 5th Birthday



Christine's little girl's 3rd Birthday


For sweet Savannah Grace's 5th Birthday


Payton's 5th Birthday 



No comments:

Post a Comment